Pioneer DJ headphones
We’ve enhanced our flagship HDJ-X10 professional DJ headphones to bring you the premium, limited-edition carbon fibre HDJ-X10C. The special materials used in this one-off model not only deliver a premium look, but also help you listen to your tracks with pristine sound quality and lasting comfort during those marathon DJ sets.
- Monitor your music with crisp, high-resolution sound thanks to the same 50 mm HD drivers used in the HDJ-X10 headphones.
- Stand out in the DJ booth with this limited-edition design that features premium carbon-fibre elements and gold finishes. Along with the headphones themselves, we’ve transformed the high-quality polyurethane leather carry case with gold hues so they maintain their refined look on the move.
- For added peace of mind, we’ve extended the warranty to 3 years so you can be confident that your headphones will retain their look and feel, year after year.
- Carbon fibre in the housings reduces unwanted vibrations and filters out unnecessary noise, while the added metal plating delivers higher resolution sound at wider frequencies.
- To ensure the straight cable stays strong through heavy use, we’ve coated it in extra-tough aramid.
We’ve improved the flexible headband with breathable, punched leather to ensure they still feel comfortable at the end of those long, hot performances.
The polyurethane leather ear pads and headband cushion on the HDJ-X10C headphones are resistant to deterioration thanks to the use of nano coating which allows you to easily wipe off sweat and dirt.
- Maximum power:
- Frequency range:
5 - 40000 Hz
- Tweeter / woofer: